Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Duas to Get Pregnant / Doa Untuk Hamil

If you are trying to get pregnant or are already pregnant and would like to be blessed with a good child, you may want to practise reciting any of the below duas mentioned in the Quran.


1) The dua of Prophet Zakariyya was mentioned in Surah Ali Imran Verse 38: 


.رَبِّـي هَبْ لِــىْ مـِن لَّــدُنــْكَ ذُرِّيـَّةً طَـيِّبَةً. إِنَّكَ سَمِـيْعُ الدُّعَـاءِ

Rabbi Hab Li Min Ladunka Zurriyataan Thayyibah. Innaka Samiiud dua.


Which Means: 

"My Lord, grant me from Yourself a good offspring. Indeed You are the Hearer of all supplications."

Malay Translation: 

"Ya Allah, Kurniakanlah aku zuriat yang baik, Sesungguhnya Engkaulah Maha Mendengar segala doa."

2) The dua  mentioned in Surah Ahqaf Verse 15: 



رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَىٰ وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضَاهُ وَأَصْلِحْ لِي فِي ذُرِّيَّتِي ۖ إِنِّي تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَإِنِّي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ

Rabbi auzi'ni an ashkura ni'matakal latii ana'mta 'alayya wa 'ala waalidayya wa an a'mala solihan tardhah, wa ashlihli fi zurriyyatii, inni tubtu ilaika wa inni minal muslimin.


Which Means: 

O My Lord, Grant me that I may be grateful for Your favour which You have bestowed on me and my parents, and that I may perform righteous deeds that You approve, and bestow on me pious offsprings, to You I turn in repentance and verily I am among the Muslims (submitting to Your will).

Malay Translation: 

"Ya Allah, anugerahkanlah aku supaya aku sentiasa bersyukur atas ni'mahMu ke atas diriku dan kedua ibu bapaku, dan aku sentiasa melakukan amal soleh, dan kurniakanlah aku zuriat yang baik, sesungguhnya aku bertaubat kepadaMu dan sesungguhnya aku tergolong dari orang Muslim (yang berserah kepadaMu)."


3) The dua of Prophet Ibrahim mentioned in Surah Saffat; verse 100:

رَبِّى هَـبْ لِى مِنَ الصَّالِحِيْن 

Rabbi Hab Li Minas Solihin

Which Means:

O My Lord, bestow on me righteous offspring.

Malay Translation:

"Ya Allah, kurniakanlah aku zuriat yang soleh."

Demikianlah rakan-rakan ku, beberapa doa yang tertulis di dalam Al-quran bagi ibu-ibu yang ingin hamil atau telah hamil dan ingin mendapat anak yang soleh. Semoga bermanfaat bagi semua. 

Wallahu A'lam.


Note: You might be interested in reading "Pregnancy and Islam: Tips for Mommies-to-be" here 

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing.may Allah bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in anyway having difficulties in family, having issues with marital affairs, well i am here to let the world know how i came in contact with Dr. IZOYA, early this year, i was diagnosed of prostrate cancer and a fibroid, i kept on living with the sickness in me and this lead to a miscarriage while i was pregnant, this brought alot problems to my family and marriage, along the line, my husband said he could not continue with the marriage because we have been to soo many medical institutions not knowing my case was a spiritual one. My husband left me, on my search on how i could get him back, i came across Dr. IZOYA whom i explained my problems to, and he made a powerful charm and promised to help me, i did all the things he asked and after some days i got a call from hospital to come for my medical reports, when i got there, i was diagnosed and behold i have no medical problems anymore, same day i got a text from my EX begging if he could return home. What a double blessings and with excitement i drop his email for those facing spiritualism, so he can be of great help... drizayaomosolution@gmail.com, contact him and see.

    ReplyDelete